Gersan Elektrik Ticaret Ve Sanayi A.Ş.Sh. in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the Regulations on this law, in accordance with this general information letter prepared as a Data Officer (briefly referred to as a “Company”), to persons who own personal data: 10 of the Disclosure Obligation contained in the relevant Law. and Article 11 on the Rights of Data Owners. within the framework of the articles; it is aimed to provide information about the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your processed personal data may be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting your personal data, and your rights that you can use in accordance with the legislation.
1- Informing about the Purposes and Legal Reasons for the Processing of Personal Data by Our Company
Gersan Elektrik Ticaret Ve Sanayi A.Ş. manufactures systems and materials that carry, connect, protect conductors on the line extending from power plants to the outlet at home.Sh. by our titled company, due to the operation and activities of the company; 4857 Labor Code, 6331 Occupational Health and Safety Law, 6102 Turkish Commercial Code, 6098 Turkish Code of Obligations, 6502 Consumer Protection Law, 6563 Electronic Commerce Regulation Law, other relevant laws and complementary legislation, as well as the company's business partners - personal data are collected, processed and destroyed in accordance with the legislation due to the contracts concluded with subcontractors, both customers, employees and administrative authorities, meeting the requirements of the legislation and the legitimate interests of the company. This is your personal data,
- Personal data are collected by the company for the purpose of keeping records in accordance with contractual requirements, legal requirements, administrative obligations and /or audit purposes, and are stored in accordance with the periods set out in the legislation.
- It can be processed and used in order to provide services related to the company's business areas and improve the quality of these services.
- Personal Data can be processed and used in order for the Owner to take advantage of the company's online site
- Information about suppliers and subcontractors can be processed and used to comply with storage, reporting and disclosure obligations.
- In addition, personal data may also be used within the scope of studies such as Customer Relationship Management practices to be carried out for sales and marketing activities to improve the quality of service, subject to the approval of the data owner. The improvement of the services provided by the Company, the development of the service, the promotion and informing of new services, in this context, the necessary information to the Data Owner, the establishment of contact with the user and the fulfillment of obligations arising from the nature of the services provided by the Company can be processed.
- It can be processed and used when necessary for the purposes of the contracts concluded by the company.
- Our Company also complies with Articles 5 and 8 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. in accordance with the articles and / or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, it will be able to process personal data and share it with third parties. The following are the main examples of these situations:
- Clearly stipulated in the laws,
- A person who is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid must be required to protect the life or body integrity of himself or someone else,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of any contract between the User and our Company, the processing of personal data is necessary Dec,
- Be mandatory for the fulfillment of legal obligations,
- Having been made public by the Data Owner himself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- The processing of data is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not damage the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
2. Detailed Information about Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed by our Company within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. Within the scope of the law, our Company's legal entity is considered to be the data controller.
Personal data will not be used for purposes other than those we have specified without my explicit informed consent and will not be shared or transferred with others unless required by law and/or required to notify official institutions/organizations.
Your personal data not to be a limited number of the company or its business partners to ensure legal and commercial safety of our company, with the execution of human resources policies of our company's business activities with the aim of ensuring the requirements are processed.
Necessary technical and administrative measures are being taken to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data and unlawful access to your data and to protect your personal data in a secure manner.
The Personal Data Owner understands that the information he shares can be classified and stored on a database as determined in the company's personal data policies, and by the Company, usage and transaction information; performance reviews, marketing campaigns and business partners of the Company, annual reports, and similar operations during the time that is required, and the necessary precautions to be taken of the data in question can be used with the company's policies regarding personal data only for the realization of the objectives mentioned in infrastructure providers and services that may be transferred to third parties and may be stored in data centers in Turkey, may be processed by these people, and acknowledges that. Your personal data our group companies, domestic affiliates, joint venture partners with our business partners, our suppliers, our dealers, our subcontractors, our contractors, institutions, and is authorized to request this data by a legal necessity that specified in clauses 8 and 9 of the law numbered administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with by taking adequate measures can be shared.
In order to identify problems that may occur on the website and to resolve technical problems and/or other problems that may arise urgently, the site maintains IP log records of users within the periods specified in the law when necessary. Within the internet site users by the filling of various forms and polls, a team that is relevant to them personal information (Full Name, Address, company information, phone, or e-mail addresses) will be recorded in the databases of the site.
Use of "Cookies"
Our Company automatically collects data such as sections visited and clicked fields during the circulation of Users on the Website. These data obtained using the technology called ”Cookie" are statistical information. The purpose of this technology is to make the content of the sections visited by Users more accessible to the User from the first time they visit the site. Most browsers are designed to accept these “cookies”, which are primarily technical communication files, but Users can always change their browser settings to ensure that the technical communication file does not arrive or that the technical communication file is alerted when it is sent.
3. Information about the Method of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected from e-mails sent by our Company to our company info address, from our Company, our partners, subsidiaries, dealers, suppliers, subcontractors or business partners with whom we cooperate, or personally from the data owner in accordance with the legislation and in accordance with the legislation. Your personal data may be obtained by our Company in whole or in part by automated means or by non-automated methods, provided that you are part of the data recording system. Your personal data are also subject to Article 5 of the Law. and 6. it may be processed and shared within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles and in accordance with the legal reasons and purposes contained in this text
4. Personal Data Retention Period
Personal data are Stored by our Company for the Period specified in the Laws on this data subject or Necessary for the Purpose for which They are Processed.
5. Obligations of our Company regarding the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data
Your personal data processed for the purposes specified in this Information text will be destroyed by us when the purpose that requires processing is eliminated, after the periods specified by law have elapsed, or after using your right to do so as a data owner in accordance with the legislation.
6. Measures for the Protection of Personal Data and Information on the Rights of the Data Owner
Your personal data will be stored for as long as the data processing purpose is valid. All administrative and technical security measures necessary to prevent the loss, illegal access and/or illegal use of personal data held by our Company are taken by our Company. Despite all measures, if personal data is illegally accessed by third parties, this will be reported to you and the Personal Data Protection Board and all additional measures that may be taken will also be taken by our company. As a data subject, you can use your rights below by contacting our Company in writing in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698:
Find out if personal data has been processed,
Request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,